To open an account that fits your needs, simply schedule an appointment with a banker at your nearest branch, and bring your ID card with you.
If you are a student, bring your student card. And if you are a soldier, you will be asked to produce your military ID card (Pinkas Hoger) or draft notice.
For more details, call *8860.
What benefits do I get when I open an account?
3 years of full exemption from bank fees
on basic transactions in your current account
Reimbursement of expenses
of up to NIS 1,500
A loan of up to NIS 30,000
interest and linkage free
A loan of up to NIS 100,000
Attractive interest rate
Open an account and benefit from exclusive service
- Hybrid banking: a personal banker you can reach in any of a variety of ways you choos: App, phone, mail or text message
- The branch is closed? No problem, there is always someone to talk to. Our bankers is at your any day, apart from the Sabbath and public holidays on *8860
- "The Card" ["HaKartis"] – Mizrahi-Tefahot's customer club – offers you a wide range of exclusive benefits and special deals over and above the benefits granted by the credit card companies
- "Meeting up at Mizrahi-Tefahot" ["Nifgashim beMizrahi-Tefahot"] – a variety of activities at our branches for children and adults. Guest lecturers include Michal Daliot, Yair Nitzani, Daniel Hason, and many others
Transferring your account from another bank?
These are the documents that you will need to show when you transfer your account to us:
- Pay slips for the last 3 months
- Printout of your current account statements for the last 3 months
- Printout of a direct debit authorizations report from the previous bank, such as standing orders for property tax (Arnona) and electricity bills
- Details of your investment portfolio: printout of the contents of the portfolio, such as securities, provident funds, deposits, savings, etc
- List of outstanding checks
- Details of the credit cards that are charged to your current account, and a copy of a monthly credit card transactions statement
- The provision of any kind of credit and credit card is subject to the bank's discretion
- The bank may modify the terms at any time without prior notice
- The reimbursement of expenses applies to all fees for current account, securities and foreign currency transactions, up to a maximum of NIS 500 a year, for 3 years. Statutory tax will be deduc.
- The account is suitable for those who transfer salary, including a disability allowance from the National Insurance Institute or the Ministry of Defense, in the range indicated above
- To receive the benefit, contact the banker. The benefit is given up to six months from the account opening date
- One may receive one of the joining benefits offered to new customers on the date of approaching the banker
- A joining benefit will be given only to those who have not received a joining benefit before
- A benefit of there-years full exemption from fees: Exemption from a transaction-made-by-clerk fee and from a direct-channel transaction fee, including the minimum fee
- A benefit of reimbursement in the amount of NIS 1,500: Reimbursement of all fees for current account, securities and foreign currency activity up to NIS 500 per year for 3 years
- A benefit of reimbursement in the amount of NIS 1,500: excluding third-party expenses. For the reimbursement of securities fees, tax will be duly deducted
- Failure to comply with the terms of the loan, credit line, or repayment of debts resulting from any credit card use, might bear arrears interest and execution proceedings
- Pensions advice will be provided by a qualified consultant subject to the signing of a relevant consulting agreement and the bank's terms
- Joining or staying in a pension product due to the advice, entitles the bank to distribution fees from the pensionary producers in accordance with the law
- Investment consulting will be provided by an investment advisor subject to the signing of a consulting agreement, the criteria and the bank's terms
- Provision of all types of credit and credit cards, type of loan and collateral are at the bank's discretion
- The foregoing is informative only and by no means constitutes an offer to provide the loan
- Conditional (per month) on carrying out 8 transactions in the account, or debiting an account for a credit card issued by the bank in the amount of NIS 2,000 excluding foreign currency charges