On December 31, 2004 Tefahot Israel Mortgage Bank Ltd ("Tefahot Bank") merged with United Mizrahi Bank Ltd ("Mizrahi Bank"). From that date onwards, all the assets, rights and obligations of Tefahot Bank were transferred to and vested in Mizrahi Bank. As a result of the merger, the merged bank changed its name to "Mizrahi Tefahot Bank Ltd ("Mizrahi Tefahot"). Accordingly, throughout this site and in any document emanating from the site, the words "Tefahot Israel Mortgage Bank Ltd" or "Tefahot" shall be replaced by the words "Mizrahi Tefahot Bank Ltd" and or "Mizrahi Tefahot", respectively.
Mizrahi Tefahot welcomes you to the site.
Rules for Using the Site
- The information, forms and pages on the site are the sole property of the Bank.
- The information appearing on the site does not constitute an offer or advice by the Bank to make investments or for the grant of loans and the contents of the web pages are not a substitute for personal, professional advice, consistent with the user's personal circumstances.
The information on this site is intended for informational purposes only, and should not be considered to be any kind of financial advice or serve as any basis for action. The Bank is not responsible for any damages that may be incurred as a result of inaccurate information, or any use or misuse of this web site.
- The contents of the Bank's site do not constitute an assurance of investment and/or loan conditions and/or the grant of credit for any customer whatsoever. The grant of credit to any customer is at the Bank's discretion. In any event, the terms of any loan or savings agreement entered into and executed between the Bank and the customer shall bind the parties. Credit is given to each customer at the sole discretion of his branch.
- The information, software and content, their extent and availability and every other aspect associated with them appearing on this site, as well as the conditions for their use, may be modified or terminated in accordance with the Bank's decision, without any prior notice being necessary.
- All information is up dated solely as at the date mentioned herein and the Bank is not obliged to update the information.
- Printing and clerical errors and the like may appear on the site despite the Bank's efforts to avoid the same. The Bank is not liable for any damage caused to the user due to the existence of such errors.
- The Bank shall not be liable for any delay, hindrance or difficulty to the user, inaccurate information, computer virus or any other fault in or on the site or any incompatibility between the bank and the user's software or files. Nor shall the Bank be liable for any problem caused to the user by factors beyond the Bank's control.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the information appearing on the site and the information entered in the Bank's books and/or appearing in official publications, the information appearing in the Bank's books and/or the official publications, as the case may be, shall prevail.
- During use of the site, information will be collected about the pages, products, content and advertisements viewed by the user, the length of time spent by him on the site and the acts performed by him. The information does not identify the user personally and is merely of a general statistical nature. Mizrahi Tefahot may use the information collected for the production and analysis of statistical information. Mizrahi Tefahot may give statistical data of such type to third parties provided that the data do not refer to the user personally or identify him personally.
- Modern browsers incorporate the ability to refuse to accept cookies. For information as to utilize this ability, the user can consult his browser's help file.
- The Bank shall not be liable in tort, contract or otherwise to the user or any third party for anything deriving from use of the site or reliance on information contained on it. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the Bank shall not compensate the user or any third party for any loss of profit or loss of opportunity or for any indirect, special or consequential damage or with punitive damages caused by using the site or the publications appearing on it.
- The Bank does not undertake that the site services will not be disrupted, stopped or jammed or that they will be free of damages, faults or malfunctions in hardware, software and communications in the possession of the Bank or any of its suppliers.
- The site contains links to websites that are not operated by the Bank, but by other parties. Such links are only provided as remarks offering information that might be of interest to the user of this site. The existence of those links does not imply that the Bank expressly or impliedly endorses the opinions or information available on those sites. The Bank has no control over sites that do not belong to it, and it is not expressly or impliedly liable for their content or completeness or for their conformity with the user's needs. Neither is the Bank liable for the copyright or third party rights in relation to the sites linked to this site. Likewise, the above also applies to businesses that participate in the granting of benefits, as detailed in the "Special Offers and Benefits" menu.
- The information on the site, the user's access to it and use thereof shall be governed solely by the laws of the State of Israel, and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of anything deriving from this agreement or the site vests with the competent courts in the City of Tel Aviv, Israel.
- These conditions do not derogate from the validity and effectiveness of any other understanding between the Bank and the user.