Mizrahi-Tefahot Online Service utilizes advanced information encryption to ensure the safe transfer of banking transactions.
Not only is it the most convenient way to do your banking, but as a Mizrahi-Tefahot Online Service customer, you receive numerous benefits including lowered fees and complimentary banking services.
What can I do in Internet Banking?
- Receive updated information on your account's balance, activities, delayed checks, cancelled checks.
- Order checks; make bank-account transfers and payments.
- View account data in various currencies: See the transactions in your account in the selected currency.
- Receive details of charges and credits to your credit cards.
- Order Credit Cards.
Credit and Loans
- Receive reevaluations of loans given in NIS and foreign currency.
- Loans and credit updates can be arranged directly.
- Receive updates on the current value of your deposits, savings accounts and other investment channels.
- CD deposits and withdrawals; open savings accounts and other investment opportunities.
- Get comprehensive information on the variety of deposits offered by us. Send us a deposit request, and one of our bankers will help you choose the deposit best suited to you.
- Receive updated evaluations of your stock profile and broker activity; information on the stock-market, trust funds and options.
- Buy and sell local and foreign stock.
- Receive updated balances and activities in your foreign currency accounts and CD's; information on exchange rates, interbank commerce, etc.
- Make deposits into foreign CD's; currency exchange and purchase.
General Banking Information
- Find out about special offers, new services, economic indices, fees, interest and more.
- Download useful forms Such as: change of address, foreign currency transfer request, etc. The forms can be sent to the bank via the message box.
- Receive bank notices: In addition to banker messages, you can now also receive bank notices such as: statements, batch messages, transaction confirmations, etc.
- View your withholding tax certificate: The certificate can also be printed out and saved as a file.