Mizrahi-Tefahot Club Card
- Sales and benefits suited for your needs
- Permanent discounts in a wide range of stores, chains and businesses
- Special banking benefits
- A variety of credit lines
- Exclusive sales and discounts at Walla Shops
- Mizrahi-Tefahot customers holding a Visa Cal /Isracard/ Mastercard credit card are automatically entitled to all the benefits offered to the Mizrahi-Tefahot Card holders.
- Does not include Diners or American Express.
Banking Benefits for the Mizrahi-Tefahot Card holders :
In addition to a wide range of special offers and discounts, the Mizrahi-Tefahot card also offers you banking benefits that can help you manage your bank account in a better informed and more efficient manner:
Money Line Loans: For holders of Isracard/Mastercard/Visa-CAL - a loan of up to NIS 60,000 spread over up to 60 payments (interest level will be determined based on type of card).
Credit Transactions: It is possible to spread the transaction over 3 to 18 equal fixed payments (Spitzer Table) at a fixed interest. The first charge will be made one month after the ordinary charge.
Flexible Credit Transactions: The transaction's payment is spread over monthly payments. The payment will be made as a fixed principal amount or at a percentage of the transaction, in a monthly payment of at least 5% of the balance of the credit, but not less than NIS 100.
Additional Benefits for Mizrahi-Tefahot Card holders:
Fixed monthly charge - Every month, you can designate the amount charged to the card in advance. In other words, even during a month in which you incur an unexpected expenditure, the card will only be charged the amount you have designated.
Spreading out payments - Spreading out the monthly charge or a part of it in installment payments, before or after the date of the charge.
Tefahot Credit Card
As Tefahot mortgage holders, you can receive an exclusive credit card that features the following exclusive terms:
- Credit limit of up to 100,000 NIS, for any purpose
- Up to 360 installments
- An especially low interest rate
The long-term distribution of installment payments enables a low monthly payback that will be added to your mortgage returns.
You can repay all, or part of the credit that you have utilized at any time, without service charges for early repayment.
The money may be used immediately, with no relationship to credit limits.
- Issuance of credit cards and a credit line is subject to the discretion of the bank
- The mortgage amount plus the line of credit cannot be more than 70% of the value of the asset
- Failure to repay loans resulting from any use of the credit card may incur late payment penalties and collection proceedings